To become a NovAcryl Preferred Fabricator, the fabrication facilities listed below, have participated in a process audit to ensure that:
- The facility adheres to material processing guidelines as specified by Nova Polymers, Inc.
- Photopolymer processing equipment is maintained and in good working condition.
- Is proficient in the use of the Novacryl brand of materials.
- Has implemented good manufacturing processes that help to reduce errors and cycle time.
- Understand the design/build process, so that they can work as a partner to ensure a quality end product that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Braille and Tactile components respect current state and federal guidelines.