Novacryl has the most diverse range of substrates available and allows for unlimited design while being environmentally responsible. Wayfinding Signage, Braille Signs, and ADA compliant signs in general can all use NovAcryl Photopolymer to improve sign design.
NovAcryl Photopolymer is the most diverse line of photopolymer substrates for ADA Braille and Accessible Room Identification Signage.
Don’t sacrifice your branding and interior design to comply with ADA signage standards. NovAcryl allows your creativity to flow free and make your ideas possible:
- ECR Series Ecoresin Base Photopolymer addresses the need for more creative solutions for architectural designers, providing hundreds of sign pattern options made with recycled content for eco-friendly signage solutions.
- PT Series Clear Based Photopolymer is the greenest and most versatile line of signage photopolymer ever, made from shatterproof and UV resistant materials.
- LP Series Laminate Based Photopolymer expands selection of materials available for ADA-Compliant sign fabrication to wood, stone, and marble patterns.
- EX Series Exterior Grade Photopolymer is the industry’s first pure, exterior-grade photopolymer resin requiring no extended treatments.
- PG Series Photoluminescent Safety Photopolymer is a leading photo-luminescent material for architectural and safety sign applications for egress and evacuation routes.
- AL Series Aluminum Backed Photopolymer features a clear adhesive layer, creating a resilient, brushed aluminum appearance.