Novacryl has the most diverse range of substrates available and allows for unlimited design while being environmentally responsible. Wayfinding Signage, Braille Signs, and ADA compliant signs in general can all use NovAcryl Photopolymer to improve sign design.
NovAcryl Photopolymer is the most diverse line of photopolymer substrates for ADA Braille and Accessible Room Identification Signage.
Don’t sacrifice your branding and interior design to comply with ADA signage standards. NovAcryl allows your creativity to flow free and make your ideas possible:
- Novacry® ECR™ addresses the need for more creative sign solutions by the architectural design and sign fabrication industry. We’ve partnered with 3form to develop this imaginative product line whose materials broadly expand the selection of colors, patterns, textures and finishes available for ADA-compliant sign fabrication. Clear photopolymer bonded to 3form’s Varia™ can create signs as diverse as your imagination.
- Novacryl® PT series is the greenest and most versatile line of signage photopolymers ever introduced. This interior-grade PETg contains post-industrial content, limiting the amount of landfill contributions, and is resilient/shatterproof. With a clear recycled base and 8 different gauges, your fabricating options are unlimited: Surface paint, subsurface paint or use digital graphics.
- Novacryl® LP™ is all about choice for the architectural design and sign fabrication industry. This series broadly expands the selection of materials available for ADA-compliant sign fabrication. Extruding clear photopolymer to the comprehensive offering of laminates made by leaders in the industry including Pionite, Wilsonart and Formica, sign designers can choose from an array of wood grains, marbles and granites, plus hundreds of colors and patterns to complement any decor.
- Novacryl® Ex™ is the industry’s rst pure, exterior-grade photopolymer resin. Its unique synthetic rubber monomers are exterior rated immediately after initial exposure to UV light. Novacryl® Ex™ resin has a 0% swell rate in moisture-saturated environments, preventing collapse – even if the finish coat is less than perfect. Novacryl® Ex™ is compatible with all exterior paints and requires no extended treatments.
- Novacryl® Permaglow 250™ is the ideal solution for safety and egress signage, as well as environmental concerns about energy savings and CO2 emissions. Absorbing ambient light during the day and providing photoluminescent emergency guidance at night. In the event of a power outage, the photoluminescent material instantly emits light without electrical power ensuring orderly egress to and inside stairwells and exits. Clearly identifying and illuminating fire extinguishers, emergency aids, re escape and evacuation routes.
- Novacryl® AL series consists of the same moisture-resistant, nylon-based photopolymer layer as found on Novacryl®. The clear adhesive layer allows for a brushed aluminum face appearance. May be installed in unregulated interior environments. Its wide photo-latitude provides greater graphic detail. A new clear adhesive allows the natural aluminum appearance to show through.