Nova Polymers partnered with industry leader CADlink Technology to develop Workflow Manager Software, a solution that automates the file creation process for ADA compliant signage. WorkFlow Manager was developed specifically for sign fabricators that use photopolymer to create ADA compliant signage.
The use of photopolymer continues to grow as the selection of colors, patterns, textures, and finishes continues to expand, along with the trend to find environmentally-friendly sign material. If you currently produce photopolymer signs in-house, the Workflow Manager is a new software package that streamlines photopolymer sign production to save time and money.
WorkFlow Manager allows the sign fabrication industry to re-think the entire process of making photopolymer signage as a result of streamlined production and increased profitability. WorkFlow Manager will make your already profitable business even more so. In the time it takes to read this sales literature you can create 200 unique ADA compliant room signs with WorkFlow Manager.
- Makes creating ADA-compliant signage faster and easier
- Helps ensure that all Braille and text used to comply with federal standards
- Scans all true-type fonts and recommends which ones meet requirements
- Places Braille text with correct spacing
- Includes all standard pictorial symbols used with ADA signage.
- Allows usage of your existing templates.
- Accepts room schedule files to automatically build your sign files.
- “Smart” ganging capabilities to maximize your film and photopolymer usage.
Minimum System Requirements
|CPU:||CPU: Dual Core (2.0GHz or higher)|
|Hard Drive:||120 GB|
|RAM:||1GB + OS Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows XP 32|
Suggested System Requirements
|CPU:||Quad Core (3.0 GHz or higher)|
|Hard Drive:||250 GB (or more)|
|RAM:||4GB + OS Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 32/64|
Download the latest Workflow Manager software release here.
(April 2016 release)
- Close Workflow Manager
- Download the file
- Unzip the file
- Copy the lot into the folder where your Workflow Manager program is installed (overwriting existing files)
- Re-Open Workflow Manager
Contact us today for more information or to speak with one of our technical sales representatives or schedule a webinar to see first hand how this solution can increase your profit margin, reduce waste and assure ADA compliance.