Our Novacryl® Preferred Fabricators family is expanding!
Welcome to Boyd Sign Systems, eye candy SIGNS, Graphic Components, Sign Pro, and Spring Moon & Designs to the Nova Polymers elite ranks of NovAcryl Preferred Fabricators.
NovAcryl Preferred Fabricators go through a process audit to ensure that:
- The facility adheres to material processing guidelines as specified by Nova Polymers, Inc.
- Photopolymer processing equipment is maintained and in good working condition.
- Is proficient in the use of the Novacryl brand of materials.
- Has implemented good manufacturing processes that help to reduce errors and cycle time.
- Understand the design/build process, so that they can work as a partner to ensure a quality end product that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Braille and Tactile components respect current state and federal guidelines.
We developed the program to recognize sign fabricators listed as “acceptable manufacturers” in the Novacryl® photopolymer 3-part CSI specification. The 3-part Novacryl® CSI specification was recently updated for architects and designers to simplify incorporating into master specifications for commercial projects.
It’s unique having five impressive sign fabricators qualify as Novacryl Preferred Fabricators at the same time. As Novacryl Preferred Fabricators, these companies can now offer architects and sign designers the world’s broadest selection of ADA signage and have greater control over quality, delivery, and cost.
Colorado-based Boyd Sign Systems has been a leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of sign systems for hotels, resorts, healthcare facilities, and office buildings since 1989.
Eyecandy SIGNS, headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, designs and manufactures strategic wayfinding sign systems known for their unique design and craftsmanship.
North Carolina-based Graphic Components offers over 30 years of experience in the design and fabrication of interior signs and sign systems that consistently reinforce architectural concepts.
Sign Pro, Inc., is a full-service sign company established in 1990 and centrally located in Connecticut with a 20,000 sq. ft. facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Florida-based Spring Moon Signs and Designs is value-driven and committed to customer satisfaction as a leading provider of quality architectural sign products since 1985.
Browse our gallery to discover examples of signs built with NovAcryl, by our network of Preferred Fabricators.