Infographic: How To Specify NovAcryl®
Follow these 5 easy steps for specifying and finding the perfect NovAcryl® product for your needs.
Specifying NovAcryl® in 5 easy steps.
- Visit our specifications page or Arcat.com to download the Novacryl® 3-part CSI spec.
- Define the required environment of the project – exterior or interior.
- Choose the Novacryl® family of substrates that best meets the design requirement of the facility.
Novacrl® PT – clear PETG base
Novacryl® ECR – 3form ecoresin base
Novacryl® LP – textured and patterned laminate base
Novacryl® YA – brushed aluminum
Novacryl® Permaglow – photoluminescent
- Incorporate material specifications with the overall facility design and select color, size, style, gauge and finish based on Novacryl® Series material chosen.
- Incorporate Novacryl® into your specification. See our a list of global Novacryl® Preferred Fabricators.
Watch our Novacryl® Processing Video to see a live demo of how a photopolymer sign is made.Click Here to download a PDF Version