Canada’s Premier Sign Event
Canada’s largest sign event, CONSAC 2014, is coming up in September and registration is now open. Use Nova’s registration code SAC33533 to register for free and add booth 411 to your agenda. The show will be held September 19 – 20 in Mississauga, ON at the International Centre.
Why Attend CONSAC 2014?
- NEW Exciting floor plan layout
- NEW All access pass including seminars and tradeshow Admittance
- NEW Car Wrap competition on the show floor
- Networking Events – Annual Golf Tournament and Friday Night Event
- See the latest innovations – all of them available in Canada
- Network and connect with peers, leaders and mentors in your industry
- Learn about the latest issues and developments impacting your business
- Source new ideas, products, services and information first-hand, under one roof; make a direct impact on your business
- Discover all the industry has to offer, take your business to the next level and improve your bottom line
- Seminars schedule
- Register online
Why Visit Nova in Booth 411
This year we will have our Orbital X Photopolymer Processors at the show. Stop by our booth to learn more about how photopolymer Braille signs are fabricated. If you’re simply looking to purchase photopolymer Braille signs, we can point you in the right direction and educate you on the benefits of using and selling photopolymer.
We have 2 product webinars leading up to CONSAC 2014. The webinar review how photopolymer is made, the benefits and attributes of photopolymer and the 6 photopolymer products in the Novacryl Designer Series.