Your Customers have changed the way they buy.
Have you changed the way you sell?
Solution-Based Sales Training
Today, the successful salesperson must be a valuable and trusted resource to the print buyer. They need strategic and tactical advantages to gain valuable customers in a highly intense and competitive market.
SGIA's powerful two-day workshop integrates Huthwaite's state-of-the-art SPIN® Selling methodology and is specifically designed for professionals involved in specialty imaging sales.
Learn the tools and techniques needed to:
- Achieve a successful call outcome
- Avoid feature-dumping
- Open the call with a customer-centered purpose
- Use investigating skills in a customer dialogue
- Uncover implied needs and develop explicit needs
- Demonstrate capability to meet customer needs
- Obtain commitment a successful call outcome
Become a Trusted Sales Professional
This workshop teaches time-tested sales methods, backed by years of groundbreaking research, to build successful relationships with customers and close more sales. Learn tried and true selling skills through the workshop’s interactive role-playing exercises and course activities, and see what sets skilled sales people far above average.
Using Huthwaite's models for business-to-business selling, SPIN® Selling incorporates today’s most advanced theories in adult learning to develop and reinforce excellent selling skills. In addition to the class, participants will have access to Huthwaite’s Integrated Learning Experience, which provides practical resources designed to reinforce the training over time.
Who should attend:
This class is ideal for salespeople in organizations looking to increase sales call productivity and effectiveness, and strengthen their ability to connect with customers and close more business.
What you will learn:
- Essentials of specialty imaging technologies
- Fundamentals of effective selling
- Why feature-based selling often fails
- Why pushing for a quick close doesn’t work
- Four stages of successful sales calling
- Internationally renowned SPIN® Selling methodology
- How to obtain customer commitment to advance outcomes
- How to turn product advantages into specific customer benefits